Apply to be a Security Officer
Why Apply to be a Security Officer at City Wide Protection Services?
- Employee appreciation programs & bonuses
- Heavy emphasis on internal promotions
- 15% off AT&T plans and hardware
- Free gun range for our Officers
- Modern electronic reporting system using company-issued laptops (Patrol Division)
- Health Benefits (Silver & Gold Tier Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Discounted and subsidized Academy courses
- Uniforms and duty belt provided
***Want a FREE Guard Card? Read On!***
At City Wide Protection Services, we are in the business of hiring good people who can grow with us. To demonstrate this commitment, we have introduced a program that will provide qualified candidates a free Guard Card AND employment within our rapidly expanding organization! Here is the process:
1. You can apply for this program only if you meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Have access to a smart phone w/ data plan
- Are available to work overnight shifts and weekends
- Have your own vehicle
2. If you qualify based on the criteria above, select apply for free guard card under the “Position applying for”
3. A member of our team will contact you to schedule an in-person interview with you.
4. If selected, you will have to pay a discounted amount of $150 to be put through the standard 8-hour BSIS “Powers to Arrest” Guard Card course (regular cost: $385!!)
5. Once your Guard Card clears, you will be hired and put to work!*
6. Within 2 months of full-time employment, if you have adhered to all policies and procedures, you will be REFUNDED the ENTIRE $150 you paid for your Guard Card! **
APPLY BELOW ASAP to get the process started!!