Exposed Firearm Permit classes - $235
This class is total of 14 hours and your fee covers:
- Study Material
- Required Live scan/ Fingerprints
- State forms
- Rental of one caliber of your choice between the .38/.357, 9mm or .40
8 hours in classroom
Please bring to class:
- Valid State Photo ID/Drivers License
- Proof of US Citizenship/Legal Resident Status. (i.e. US Birth Certificate, US Passport, US Military ID Card, DD-214, Naturalization Certificate or Resident Alien Card)
- Current Guard Card if already issued
*Please DO NOT bring firearms to class
6 hours in Shooting Range
Ammunition is available for purchase at the range.
Optional additional caliber qualification fees:
- $20.00 for each additional caliber
- $10.00 for each additional firearm rental
*Re-qualifications must be done every 4 - 6 months per B.S.I.S. regulations.
2 Hour Refresher Course - $30
Complete all 3 Re-Qualifications with CWPS and receive the refresher for FREE! Otherwise there is a $30.00 course fee.
- Course is the first 2 hours of any scheduled firearms class.
- Course MUST be taken PRIOR to the 4th shoot per BSIS regulations.
- Must bring all 3 Re-Qualification receipts or BSIS Yellow Re-Qualification forms, Guard Card and Firearm permit.